Ventilated facades – a product of scientific and technological progress in the construction sector, with advanced functions and new opportunities. They are a hinged system for facing buildings, equipped with an air gap. Thanks to the gap, free air circulation between the wall and the cladding is provided, which helps to eliminate moisture from the surfaces.
Despite the fact that the first ventilated facades appeared in the middle of the last century, for a long time the exceptional purpose of their installation was to improve the appearance of the facades of buildings. This valuable property, thanks to modern technologies, allows you to change the facades of old buildings beyond recognition or improve their aesthetics, hiding building errors or defects. Nowadays, ventilated facades are designed to improve not only the aesthetic attractiveness of buildings, but also their thermotechnical characteristics, increasing the energy efficiency of buildings, as well as their sound insulation.
The installation of ventilated facades has long ceased to be just fashion, and received widely used thanks to many advantages:
one. They help to maintain the optimum temperature inside the building, due to the presence of ventilation and insulation layers.
2. Significantly increase the sound insulation of buildings due to heat -insulating and facing materials, as well as due to the air space between the layers.
3. They can be installed on various buildings both by age and on the purpose of use: from high -rise office centers and residential buildings to cottages and old houses requiring major repairs.
four. Contribute to an increase in the durability of buildings, due to a significant (decades) life of their unconscious operation.
5. Have high resistance to adverse external influences, thanks to the materials used. In addition, the separation of the insulation from the supporting frame and the cladding, provided for in the design of the ventilated facades, allows you to maintain dry walls dry and insulation dry.
6. Work on their installation can be carried out quickly and all year round.
7. Allow the use of various facing materials: from brick, natural stone and wooden facade board to porcelain tiles, aluminum and fiber cement sheets.
In addition, modern ventilated facades meet fire safety requirements, environmentally friendly and easy to care.
Leave a Reply